Best Places to Visit in Summer
Dreamy beaches, silky warm seas, lush scenery, and endless sunshine - summer is coming!! Why not bring your loved ones to these top ingredients of the ideal tropical places. But each destination offers its sultry charms. Which one are you most interested in?
- Bali's dry season falls from May to October, which provides a perfect climate condition for a holiday. Trekking across the rice terraces, seeing the wisps of smoke rising from the village chimneys, stepping into the magnificent temples, diving into the fascinating underwater world, you will feel the real "Island of the Gods".
- Hoi An is an exceptionally well-preserved ancient town. Travel between February and August, you'll enjoy pleasant weather. Cycle around the town, see some gorgeous old architecture, stroll in the night market, buy a silk lantern, or have a cup of coffee. You can get a perfect experience of Vietnam's culture and traditions.
- Just think hundreds of enormous, colorful hot air balloons floating above Cappadocia's majestic landscape as the sun rises. How extraordinary the view is! Summer is a great time for visitors to see this view and take a hot air balloon ride. The weather can be windy in spring and fall, the hot air balloons may not run.
- Chefchaouen, a blue pearl, sits among the mountains of northern Morocco. The unique location makes Chefchaouen a cooler climate than many parts of Morocco and an ideal summer vacation destination. Wander through the streets of varying shades of blue. The tranquility will make you unforgettable.
- The best season for a safari in the Masai Mara is undoubtedly summer. The annual southern migration most often arrives in the Maasai Mara during this time. You'll have the chance to see thousands of wildebeest and zebra rush into the crocodile-infested Mara River and fight for survival.
- Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, should be on your bucket list. It’s recommended to travel between June and August as this is Machu Picchu's dry season. During this season, the days are warm, and the nights are cool. You can trek the Inca Trail and see the perfect sunrise from the Sun Gate with pleasant weather.
- If you are looking for a summer vacation in the Mediterranean, Tel Aviv is a good choice. It's the 'capital of Mediterranean cool' and has some of the best urban beaches in the world. Besides, your tour can be easily extended to some of the most fascinating destinations in the world such as Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, and Petra.
- Galle is a picturesque city located on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka. It's known for Galle Fort, the fortified old city founded by Portuguese colonists in the 16th century. The summer in Galle is warm and bright. But you'll never feel particularly muggy as there always has a cool sea breeze nips against your limbs.
- Dubrovnik on Croatia's stunning Dalmatian Coast is the jewel in the azure Adriatic Sea with mesmerizing medieval architecture, quaint limestone streets, and distinctive terracotta rooftops. If you prefer sun-kissed sailing, swimming, kayaking, and glitzy nightlife, just visit Dubrovnik in the summer.