Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the agreement between you, the client, and us, Odynovo. By booking a trip with us, you agree to be bound by them. Please take the time to read them carefully to ensure you fully understand them prior to booking a trip with us.
- General Cancellation Policy
- Alteration of Itinerary
- Limitation of Liability
- Travel Documents
- Medical Issues
- Travel Insurance
- Force Majeure
- Complaints and Claims
1) Once we receive your tour inquiry, one of our travel consultants will begin designing a trip plan based on your requests in no more than 24 hours.
2) A deposit of 30% of the cost of the tour is required at time of booking. Upon receiving your deposit, we will secure your reservation. However, for larger groups, the deposit will be of a higher amount based on suppliers fees, such as hotels, airlines etc.
3) We highly recommend you book your tour at least 60 days prior to your preferred departure date to avoid disappointment. Full payment should be made 45 days prior to the date of departure. To secure your reservation, you may be required to pay a higher amount of deposit or make an advance payment of the balance in high season.
4) Once the booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation letter that includes your proposed flights, hotels and a detailed itinerary. If any conditions should change after your confirmation, Odynovo reserves the right to make adjustments and offer you similar alternatives.
5) Specific terms may apply to some promotions. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions that are shown with the promotions.
You can pay by:
1. Credit card (online or with preauthorization);
3. Wire transfer (bank transfer).
For detailed information, please find more in our payment guide. Your personal travel consultant will also email you the details before you make a payment.
1) The quote we provide is in US Dollar.
2) Detailed payment guide will be emailed to you by your travel consultant. Full payment must be settled by bank before your departure date; otherwise, all reservations will be canceled automatically.
3) You are responsible for any bank charges levied by the sending bank of your payment.
General Cancellation Policy
*This Policy does not apply to products with a separate cancellation policy.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1) No less than 45 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 15% of the full payment per person;
2) 45 to 15 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 30% of the full payment per person;
3) 14 to 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person;
4) 6 to 0 days prior to the scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person;
5) Additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by service providers other than Odynovo (which may include but not be limited to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money to be refunded.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
In the case of a cancellation due to medical reasons, the customer should provide us with a medical certificate, and with this, we will provide a credit note of a value of 50% of the booking for the customer. This credit note is valid for another departure for one year from the cancellation date. This credit note will not be issued for departures during peak season.
After the trip commences, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours. The unused services include but are not limited to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, and admission fees.
Some promotions have their own specific cancellation policy. Please refer to the particular cancellation rules attached to the promotions.
Alteration of Itinerary
Prior to your confirmation, amendments can be made free of charge. After you confirm the itinerary, changes to the departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
While we endeavor to offer all tours as described, we reserve the right to change your itinerary if flight schedule or overland transportation changes, and/or events beyond our control make it necessary to make such amendments. In such event, any increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged or refunded accordingly. If it is you who requests any amendments, you will be liable for any additional costs.
Limitation of Liability
The liability of Odynovo and its affiliated companies is strictly limited. Odynovo shall accept no responsibility for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, or failure to act of any suppliers such as those of overland, air and water transportation, sightseeing excursions, cruise/hotel accommodations, or of any third party that is not owned or operated directly by Odynovo. By utilizing the travel services of the suppliers, you agree to look to such suppliers for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither Odynovo nor any representative of Odynovo shall be responsible.
Without limitation, Odynovo is not liable for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay, or inconvenience in connection with the provision of, or failure to provide, any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from - but not limited to - acts of God or force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time, sanitation problems, lack of medical care, or for any other cause that is outside Odynovo's direct control. Nor should Odynovo take responsibility for the theft or loss of your valuable items caused by your negligence.
Odynovo shall take no responsibility for your failure to comply with customs regulations.
Odynovo shall not be responsible for any criminal act or any act of the clients considered criminal by the laws of the country visited, but is obliged to provide both relevant law offices and the clients with utmost assistance in investigation when necessary.
Odynovo retains the right to substitute hotels with those of similar quality or to make changes in itinerary of similar quality, flights, or cruise ships, or to cancel the tour prior to departure at any time. If Odynovo cancels a tour before it starts, it is liable for a full refund of the money received. However, Odynovo will normally not do so unless forced by virtue of unforeseen circumstances. If you purchase an airline ticket separately, make sure that your agent explains the conditions under which the ticket is issued as Odynovo is not responsible for such airline ticket cancellation fees.
Odynovo reserves the right to correct promotional or pricing errors at any time, or to increase the program price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency fluctuations, taxes, or fuel surcharges. Please note that not all museums and attractions are open every day of the year. Odynovo reserves the right to change the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that enables you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and no refunds will be given in respect of any unused or unavailable excursions.
Many of our tour packages include activities that require extra care and attention, which include boarding and going ashore from boats, trekking, climbing hills, entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. Our representatives will offer you help and useful advice, but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Odynovo and its employees and agents take no responsibility for any action or event that occurs after its employees and agents have fulfilled their duty and taken the necessary care.
You are required to carry a passport valid for at least 6 months and all the necessary visas, and you are responsible for its accuracy and validity. Odynovo will not be responsible for any failure in this respect. You must clearly provide your full name on passport; otherwise, we are not liable for any resulting delays and transport failure. Besides, we strongly recommend you buy travel insurance in advance to cover any accident that may occur.
You must advise us in writing, at or prior to booking, of any physical, emotional or mental condition as it may require special equipment and professional attention during the trip. You must provide your own small, collapsible wheelchair if it is a necessity throughout your journey. Please note that not all our trips, destinations or attractions are wheelchair-accessible. Kindly consult your travel consultant prior to your booking. Besides, wheelchair assistance cannot be guaranteed in international destinations. Odynovo reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, at our discretion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate women travelers who are 6-month or longer pregnant. You should take into account all international travel risks and health requirements applicable to the areas you are planning to visit. You are solely responsible for checking the governmental safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements in countries you are going to visit or transit.
Before purchasing and departing from home, Odynovo's travel specialist will notify you of the potential risks of harm and injury associated with your vacation and tourism activities. It is the obligation of the tourist to ensure that they are adequately and appropriately insured for the duration of their vacation before departure to cover a wide range of inconveniences such as lost or damaged baggage, aircraft delays, hospital treatment, medical evacuation, and any cancellations.
Odynovo Tours declines any responsibility for the traveler's financial losses or hardships as a result of the traveler's failure to purchase adequate or any travel insurance, as well as the traveler's personal injuries, harm, property losses, or damages that occur during travel and tourism activities due to circumstances beyond Odynovo Tours' control.
Including but not limited to:
1. Loss of luggage/documents/cash and other valuables (including consignments);
2. Bank or credit card fraud or theft;
3. Unforeseen events (including accidents in the air or on land or in the water);
4. Sudden illness, disease, or death;
5. Delays/changes not within the control of the operational staff of Odynovo Tours;
6. Acts of terrorism or by terrorists;
7. Natural disasters;
8. Any other circumstances outside the control of Odynovo Tours.
We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by risk or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airport or ports, cancellation or change of scheduled airlines and similar events outside our control.
Complaints and Claims
Please let us know whenever you are unhappy with our service by informing your tour guide or personal travel consultant so that we can provide you with better experiences.
If you want to lodge a complaint or file a claim for compensation, please inform us via email or phone in no more than 15 days after your tour has finished. You are required to attach receipts and evidence to substantiate your claim. Please note that Odynovo will not accept any claim lodged 15 days after the tour.
Should you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach us at [email protected], For more information, contact:
Address: Suite 222, 3-9 Spring Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
Tel: +61-2-9884 8669
Address: Building 6, NO.11 Huixian Road, Qixing District, Guilin, China
Address: 540 (Floor 3) Ratchada 26, Samsen Nok, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: +66 20016979
Odynovo Tours is an Associate Member of the United States Tour Operators Association. However, Odynovo Tours is NOT a participant in the USTOA $1 Million Travelers' Assistance Program and is not held by USTOA to certain other standards required of Active Members.
Odynovo reserves the right to make the final explanation to terms and conditions above.