The Egyptian government has launched a new e-Visa service for 46 countries including the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand. This new policy aims to facilitate the progress of traveling to Egypt, which will bring great convenience to more travelers and expedite the process at border control.
The mythical Great Sphinx of Giza beside the Pyramid
Before, it was a time-consuming and troublesome thing to apply for a visa on arrival as travelers need to prepare many kinds of papers. Also, once travelers land, they need to wait in long line at the immigration office for going to the visa on arrival window, where the payment must be made only in US dollars. By contrast, the process of applying for an e-visa is simpler, quicker and more convenient for travelers to visit Egypt.
Facts about the new e-Visa:
- Applicants need to complete a simple online application to apply for an e-Visa. It is advised to start the application at least 7 days before departure.
- With it, travelers can visit Egypt for a maximum duration of 30 days from the date of entry.
- It is valid to use for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance.
- A single-entry e-visa is priced at $25, and a multiple-entry visa is at $60.
- Payment shall be made on a credit or debit card.
- The requirements of entry: a passport valid for at least eight months, a printout of the e-visa, and the travel itinerary (including accommodation details).
The magnificent scenery of Red Sea
Egypt is the gift of Nile, and a world of ancient wonders blessed with rich cultural heritages, such as world-famous Pyramid, historic temples and wonderful scenery of the Red Sea. It's worthy to plan and start a lifetime Egypt tour to discover its ancient story. Let us customize an Egypt tour for you according to your interests now.
You are welcome to contact us at for any tour inquiries and assistance.